Thursday, January 4, 2007

mindspecs

I wrote a book this summer. I started writing in 3 languages and ended with two manuscripts, one Dutch and one English. The subject of my book is knitted into the posts on my blog. I'm choosing to be openly mysterious about it until I have a "yes" from a publisher. Another reason for mystery is that I think there should be more little cognitive challenges in live in general. More puzzles to make you think faster. My book however is written to clarify. It is my intention that after reading my book, suddenly you read my blog and experience the world around you and your relationships sharper and clearer, as if you were wearing some new kind of mindspecs.

No comments:

*new* item at Chez Odile is the metachat where Creatives and Thinkers meet.

Blog Archive

reciproll

About Me

My photo
I think criticism is positive attention.
PageRank Checker

blogroll writers