I wrote a book this summer. I started writing in 3 languages and ended with two manuscripts, one Dutch and one English. The subject of my book is knitted into the posts on my blog. I'm choosing to be openly mysterious about it until I have a "yes" from a publisher. Another reason for mystery is that I think there should be more little cognitive challenges in live in general. More puzzles to make you think faster. My book however is written to clarify. It is my intention that after reading my book, suddenly you read my blog and experience the world around you and your relationships sharper and clearer, as if you were wearing some new kind of mindspecs.
Thursday, January 4, 2007
*new* item at Chez Odile is the metachat where Creatives and Thinkers meet.
- ► 2011 (13)
- ► 2010 (18)
- ► 2008 (50)
- organize cupboards & learning in steps
- multilingual expression and dementia
- Healthy narrative writing
- educator doubts
- just processing over thinking...
- Are altruistic people better observers?
- How the man on the box would have been happy blogging
- sheep story of thinking
- who is I?
- Is starting with thinking a problem?
- from special to mainstream education
- Puzzle: U = E x V / I x D ?
- extra something
- language skills and social studies
- ancient design, complex percieved as chaos
- Optical illusions with article references
- musical therapy & time
- global learner & details
- fluids in space and theorizing
- true and false in teaching
- think faster, get better
- ▼ January (22)
blogging lists, friends, ...
- original thinking in kabbalah
- good practices teaching (dutch)
- Hester Macrander (dutch)
- Linda Spaanbroek (dutch)
- List of learning methods
- schrijvenonline blogroll (dutch)
- Challenge from India
- Yudkowski to reveal bayesian mystery
- neurobloglist encephalon
- my dutch blog
- my french blog
- independent scholar
- encyclopedia britannica
- dictionary of Philophy of mind
- Snark's impatience remedy for writers
more blogs that I visit, some are very very good
- (english) philosophical weblogs list
- (english) blog about thinking
- (english) scholar's blog
- (french) livres pour enfants
- (english) Rabbi levi's blog
- (english) Kafka project
- (english) mad scientist matt, writer
- (english) thoughts on the road, writer
- (dutch) literair tijdschrift
- (dutch) Sergio, writer
- (dutch) Aelberts, writer
- (dutch) Susan, writer
- (dutch) Psyping, many qualities
- (dutch) Luthien, writer
- (dutch) literatuuraire
- (dutch) Langenveld, writer
- (dutch) Kitana, writer
- (dutch) de Winter, writer