Saturday, January 13, 2007

musical therapy & time

This article describes how time is dual, both cyclic and sequential. The musical therapist then describes her impressions of what happens in musical therapy. She uses the terms 'flow', 'time dissolution', 'creative receptive experience'. There is some vagueness and contradiction in her self-report, but nevertheless, it made me think back at music lessons and I recognised what she described. Should this article be rewritten to fit the needs of less global researchers? Maybe. I would not know exactly how to make the details less contradictory or factual.

No comments:

*new* item at Chez Odile is the metachat where Creatives and Thinkers meet.

Blog Archive

reciproll

About Me

My photo
I think criticism is positive attention.
PageRank Checker

blogroll writers