Saturday, December 2, 2006

Poem

I wrote a poem for a competition. In the Netherlands, a small country with little Dutch speakers, but a high literacy rate, we only know 1 literary agent.
If unpublished and no celebrity, we get noticed by publishers by sending in manuscripts directly to the publisher, or by entering writing competitions.
7 januari is the day when is anounced who wins. I think I make a good chance. I cannot say this in the Netherlands because you're not supposed to say when you're good at something.
I didn't hear about my query at the agent yet. No rejection either.

No comments:

*new* item at Chez Odile is the metachat where Creatives and Thinkers meet.

Blog Archive

reciproll

About Me

My photo
I think criticism is positive attention.
PageRank Checker

blogroll writers