Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Gift ideas

for parents:
If they enjoyed Blokus, your children will like Rumis. It is a game in which you build a pyramid shaped Inca temple with bricks that make me think of tetrix. Another game you might consider is "Tamsk" by Burms. This is a game that uses sand timers as pieces. The indication is 12+ years, for some children I would lower the age limit.
Other games that I like keep my children away from the computer. I found a set of coaching cards, with positive messages on them. Also I found a set of philosophy cards, with dilemma questions. There are some on internet for

No comments:

*new* item at Chez Odile is the metachat where Creatives and Thinkers meet.

Blog Archive

reciproll

About Me

My photo
I think criticism is positive attention.
PageRank Checker

blogroll writers