Saturday, February 16, 2008

Education Sunday (5)

An important factor in succesful education is a healthy self-esteem. Self-esteem is not to be taken for granted in a school system where children don't have much quality contact with teachers or peers. However, I now have changed my children to go to schools where there is much attention for this part of development and I can see that the children feel better in general. The results improve at the same time. This asks much from the teachers and I admire them for their dedication to do more than just teach a subject.
This motivates me to do some chores for school this week.

No comments:

*new* item at Chez Odile is the metachat where Creatives and Thinkers meet.

reciproll

About Me

My photo
I think criticism is positive attention.
PageRank Checker

blogroll writers