Sunday, December 9, 2007

Puzzle Sunday (32)

I gave tridio-C, a new cooperative game to my children this week. It's a new Dutch game that combines cooperation and solving a three dimensional building problem. I'm going to use this for scaffolding their group participation skills. First I'm going to observe how they work together and then I'm going to ask myself what I want them to work at individually. One of them talks much and doesn't listen much. The other stops speaking while he often knows best how to tackle a problem.
Meanwhile for the real piece of resistance: cosmology and relativity, followed by the faster than light puzzle: can tachyons break the rule of cause before effect? join in the discussion.

No comments:

*new* item at Chez Odile is the metachat where Creatives and Thinkers meet.

reciproll

About Me

My photo
I think criticism is positive attention.
PageRank Checker

blogroll writers