Monday, December 10, 2007

the need for tactile schools

I was thinking that the emphasis on literacy maybe is not right. Maybe there's a group of young ones that need schools to be more tactile (working and learning with the hands) and more about skills and affective responsibility (friendship, sharing, responsibility). These schools could focuss on skills rather than on verbal development. On small business skills and development of a strong rural middle class.
I had a wooden puzzle in my hands. A fisherman's son thought he wouldn't know how to solve it, but he was going through the right steps. A lesson about non-verbal learning.

No comments:

*new* item at Chez Odile is the metachat where Creatives and Thinkers meet.

reciproll

About Me

My photo
I think criticism is positive attention.
PageRank Checker

blogroll writers