Monday, June 11, 2007

house and education; variabiltiy

Houses and education have some common features. Some like a standard house, others prefer something that fits their needs. Some have many requirements, other have less. Some houses have a lot of distinctive specialities, others have as little variability as possible. What I love about old houses are the many imperfections, but these are the most interesting about the house. When I worked at my childs delivery, my attention would go to the cracks above my head and I would think how the crack is interesting to look at when I cannot moove and have to lay in bed.

No comments:

*new* item at Chez Odile is the metachat where Creatives and Thinkers meet.

reciproll

About Me

My photo
I think criticism is positive attention.
PageRank Checker

blogroll writers