I'm a mother and I have a problem. I have the urge to do scaffolding with everyone around me. I don't know at what age this started, if I did it before my children were born, or when I was young, but I tend to get into a discussion and take the level higher, if I can. Of course this will be difficult when I know nothing about the subject, but I do try. I will even turn a discussion about cars to a discussion about design and psychology in order to be able to scaffold... I even give puzzles to men in their hands who then start trying to solve the cube of Rubic and then get frustrated. I even don't stop at young men, I even try to get older people to play. Do you think this is annoying? Please tell me.
Friday, January 26, 2007
*new* item at Chez Odile is the metachat where Creatives and Thinkers meet.
- ► 2011 (13)
- ► 2010 (18)
- ► 2008 (50)
- organize cupboards & learning in steps
- multilingual expression and dementia
- Healthy narrative writing
- educator doubts
- just processing over thinking...
- Are altruistic people better observers?
- How the man on the box would have been happy blogg...
- sheep story of thinking
- who is I?
- Is starting with thinking a problem?
- from special to mainstream education
- Puzzle: U = E x V / I x D ?
- extra something
- language skills and social studies
- ancient design, complex percieved as chaos
- Optical illusions with article references
- musical therapy & time
- global learner & details
- fluids in space and theorizing
- true and false in teaching
- think faster, get better
- ▼ January (22)
blogging lists, friends, ...
- original thinking in kabbalah
- good practices teaching (dutch)
- Hester Macrander (dutch)
- Linda Spaanbroek (dutch)
- List of learning methods
- schrijvenonline blogroll (dutch)
- Challenge from India
- Yudkowski to reveal bayesian mystery
- neurobloglist encephalon
- my dutch blog
- my french blog
- independent scholar
- encyclopedia britannica
- dictionary of Philophy of mind
- Snark's impatience remedy for writers
more blogs that I visit, some are very very good
- (english) philosophical weblogs list
- (english) blog about thinking
- (english) scholar's blog
- (french) livres pour enfants
- (english) Rabbi levi's blog
- (english) Kafka project
- (english) mad scientist matt, writer
- (english) thoughts on the road, writer
- (dutch) literair tijdschrift
- (dutch) Sergio, writer
- (dutch) Aelberts, writer
- (dutch) Susan, writer
- (dutch) Psyping, many qualities
- (dutch) Luthien, writer
- (dutch) literatuuraire
- (dutch) Langenveld, writer
- (dutch) Kitana, writer
- (dutch) de Winter, writer