Thursday, February 3, 2011

Marvel at concepts

At this point I'm trying to integrate what I'm learning on my fresh course on ethics (Mussar) and what I know both from previous knowledge and experience. In science I learned not to be original except for the discussion part which was my prefered part. Originality I see as the fringe of knowledge, where knowledge has no shape yet for us to understand it. I guess like a child I like to marvel at concepts.
Is the meaning of the word that I think it is really true or is the truth slightly different? Would another shape explain it better? I like to compare my ideas to that of others.

No comments:

*new* item at Chez Odile is the metachat where Creatives and Thinkers meet.

reciproll

About Me

My photo
I think criticism is positive attention.
PageRank Checker

blogroll writers