Monday, August 11, 2008

are recipies painkillers

Today I read that thinking of food is a natural painkiller. I'm sure we'll get books on how to think of food to cure ourselves -thinks my sceptical self-. I probably would enjoy reading such a book, because this kind of book for me naturally works as a relaxating laughter vehicle. Maybe it works with recipies as well? I can picture myself running to the bookshelf next time I have a serious headache and reading recipies.
My son strawls along with a little pain on his arm. I ask him to think of something he likes to eat. It works. Now he will have less pain, but he will gain callories.

No comments:

*new* item at Chez Odile is the metachat where Creatives and Thinkers meet.

reciproll

About Me

My photo
I think criticism is positive attention.
PageRank Checker

blogroll writers