Thursday, July 17, 2008

from pokemon to biology

It has puzzled me as a child that most of my classroom friends didn't seem to realize how fortunate we were to have very good teachers sharing some of their knowledge with us. I liked biology and chemistry because the teacher gave interesting lessons. Unfortunately in the last year I was distracted, probably due to hormonal influences. I did use my knowledge when studying. Now it's my turn to raise children and I try to think back how my teachers and parents influenced me to interest me to learn. Today there is biology for children on internet, but there also is a lot of distraction; television all day and computer games. Even books are an escape. I started the day today with a demo English lesson, some neuropsychological fun for kids and Pokemon. I had to use power to stop Pokemon.

No comments:

*new* item at Chez Odile is the metachat where Creatives and Thinkers meet.

reciproll

About Me

My photo
I think criticism is positive attention.
PageRank Checker

blogroll writers