Tuesday, November 6, 2007

blogrolls and leafrolls

I'm busy with improving my blogrolls. At first no regular visitor will notice, I'm creating different categories for obvious returning themes in my blog. I want to collect all past links and I want to try an automatic blogroll. I'm not sure how long this will take me.
There are all these other chores waiting. I'm doing better this year though.
Outside all around me the sight of the tempest, a thick cover of pink greyish sky with light shining under it, rain pouring and the yellow and red leaves of the wine spread across the garden. The apple tree holding on to it's shrimpled leaves waving at me and increasingly transparent. There's rarely more than thirty minutes of rain here. What does that do to character.

No comments:

*new* item at Chez Odile is the metachat where Creatives and Thinkers meet.

reciproll

About Me

My photo
I think criticism is positive attention.
PageRank Checker

blogroll writers