Sunday, August 26, 2007

What comes after breastfeeding

I look back to 13 years of breastfeeding and daily care for the children.I've learned much in those years, particularly at the active level. I've learned about every aspect of the rose of Leary, every sort of introversion / extroversion relationship and much more, in real life. I've become a walking dictionnary about Dutch parenting books and I've even got followers.
What to do with all this lugage? How about writing another book?
About my bicycle: La bicyclette à Odile. No, my bike is active level only.

1 comment:

Odile S said...

In case anyone asks, it is not me on the bicycle.

*new* item at Chez Odile is the metachat where Creatives and Thinkers meet.

reciproll

About Me

My photo
I think criticism is positive attention.
PageRank Checker

blogroll writers