Saturday, December 9, 2006

sudoku

I found out today how to get a gadget for my blog.
Check this out:
http://www.google.com/webmasters/gadgets/
This is why I played sudoku, a game that can take up much time if I let myself do it. You can play it on this blog too...
(sorry)
Now the first version of my book is ready, I have to find a new balance in my occupations and family. Monday evening we have a regional meeting about educational policies. The head of the school of my children will be attending too. And his boss. I have all monday afternoon to work out arguments, write down ideas and word out my wishes. I want to avoid stepping on toes...

No comments:

*new* item at Chez Odile is the metachat where Creatives and Thinkers meet.

Blog Archive

reciproll

About Me

My photo
I think criticism is positive attention.
PageRank Checker

blogroll writers