Tuesday, December 19, 2006

bloggers increase / stratification

http://www.libraryjournal.com/clear/CA6357084.html
In the article about the increase in number of bloggers the use of blogging at universities is recommended. I think this is a good idea, because it helps students not only to formulate ideas but also to find out what reactions they can expect. In this way it is like a playing ground. This should help refining ideas, work out details, get new ideas. On the blog that I linked earlier, serendip, you also have a forum that is shaped as a discussionblog. On the other hand, I think it is important to observe that there is a tension between sharing ideas and keeping your ideas to yourself until you publish them.

Also I have an idea about blogging I want to call "stratification". I mean the organising of blogs in layers that are about the same content. This not according to topic, but according to level of originality, use of difficult words, content, images, ... I would not use language, because there are many who read more than one language. Readers might differ in preferred language level though.

No comments:

*new* item at Chez Odile is the metachat where Creatives and Thinkers meet.

Blog Archive

reciproll

About Me

My photo
I think criticism is positive attention.
PageRank Checker

blogroll writers