Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The illuminated snark

This morning I decided to revisit miss snarks blog about submitting, because I recommended it on a literary forum as a way to overcome impatience after sending in a first manuscript. Being there, I decided to write a comment about platforms. Why do writers need a platform? Shouldn't agents be the ones who need to have a platform? If you add snark to illuminated, you get the title of an article by John Tufail: An interpretation of the relationship between text and images in Carroll's great nonsense poem (Carroll wrote Alice in Wonderland).
It's in pdf format though.
http://www.lookingforlewiscarroll.com/carroll21.html
This all ties in with the subject of my book.

No comments:

*new* item at Chez Odile is the metachat where Creatives and Thinkers meet.

Blog Archive

reciproll

About Me

My photo
I think criticism is positive attention.
PageRank Checker

blogroll writers