Saturday, January 19, 2008

Education Sunday (1)

In preparation of my participating in the writing of a manifest for education, I've been revisiting a few sites that I visited about a year ago when I first started to blog. One of these is "how to create passionate users" that combines insights on other fields (e.g. marketing) to education, what gives a fresh view and good ideas. I've seen many sites on education since, but I must say the way this site is presented appeals to me (maximum thoughts).
However, one should consider the myths that exist about education before getting into a discussion.

No comments:

*new* item at Chez Odile is the metachat where Creatives and Thinkers meet.

reciproll

About Me

My photo
I think criticism is positive attention.
PageRank Checker

blogroll writers