Monday, September 24, 2007

to comment on Scienceblogs

Now I'm exercising at Scienceblogs commenting. I've got to be a good example for my children... Good excuse!
First I choose a subject that interests me, then I look for a post. Finally, I think about what I read. Do I have knowledge about it? Does a question arise?
Then finally I write a comment. Al through the process I might want to research, or look up a word in the dictionary. When I finish, I read my own comment and ask myself questions about what I wrote. Is it of good tone? Is it adding to the conversation? Should I leave a sentence, a word out?
I'm not minding about the competition for the #500,000 comment. But I did write 4 comments...

No comments:

*new* item at Chez Odile is the metachat where Creatives and Thinkers meet.

reciproll

About Me

My photo
I think criticism is positive attention.
PageRank Checker

blogroll writers