For some people the regular IQ-tests are more difficult than difficult IQ-test questions.
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
*new* item at Chez Odile is the metachat where Creatives and Thinkers meet.
- ► 2011 (13)
- ► 2010 (18)
- ► 2008 (50)
- how handwriting and distance to school cause pygma...
- thinking processor busy: no thinking available tod...
- Puzzle sunday (14)
- british tool for script-writing
- this school works
- better education; icerocket trends
- Puzzle sunday (13)
- I love puzzles
- unplugged scaffolding
- underachievement; effectivity praise for effort is...
- Puzzle sunday (12)
- Scaffolding, multitasking and house-improvement
- underachievement: neurology or psychology?
- city or village-life?
- ▼ May (14)
blogging lists, friends, ...
- original thinking in kabbalah
- good practices teaching (dutch)
- Hester Macrander (dutch)
- Linda Spaanbroek (dutch)
- List of learning methods
- schrijvenonline blogroll (dutch)
- Challenge from India
- Yudkowski to reveal bayesian mystery
- neurobloglist encephalon
- my dutch blog
- my french blog
- independent scholar
- encyclopedia britannica
- dictionary of Philophy of mind
- Snark's impatience remedy for writers
more blogs that I visit, some are very very good
- (english) philosophical weblogs list
- (english) blog about thinking
- (english) scholar's blog
- (french) livres pour enfants
- (english) Rabbi levi's blog
- (english) Kafka project
- (english) mad scientist matt, writer
- (english) thoughts on the road, writer
- (dutch) literair tijdschrift
- (dutch) Sergio, writer
- (dutch) Aelberts, writer
- (dutch) Susan, writer
- (dutch) Psyping, many qualities
- (dutch) Luthien, writer
- (dutch) literatuuraire
- (dutch) Langenveld, writer
- (dutch) Kitana, writer
- (dutch) de Winter, writer