Wednesday, May 16, 2007

better education; icerocket trends

Icerocket statistics look a bit like scaffolds, don't they? According to icerocket trend, there were about 4600 - 4900 posts on education and learning every day in the past three months, against only 20 on scaffolding. I'm guessing this means scaffolding is not yet very known to many who write about education. That's a real pitty, because it is a method that builds children, adolescents and adults and we know already, that there is a relationship between the development of skills and frustration. If we want to do things better, more scaffolding techniques is one of the ways.

4 comments:

john doyle said...

The Ice Rocket tool is fascinating. You do find some interesting things in the internet, Odile.

Odile S said...

:)
happy there's some kind of reciprocity in learning...
I think about 'the rug' (your post) when I'm busy with my house lately. We didn't bother much to paint before but now... I see stains everywhere. Thinking about your experience with the rug, I'm motivated to go an extra length. Will it be enough? I haven't had the courage to start selling the house yet. I'm not sure I picked the right agent either.

Odile S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
john doyle said...

We still haven't sold that rug. I've become less interested in how clean it is. Less than a month to go!

*new* item at Chez Odile is the metachat where Creatives and Thinkers meet.

Blog Archive

reciproll

About Me

My photo
I think criticism is positive attention.
PageRank Checker

blogroll writers