Is internet fulfilling our highest needs or not? For me my highest needs are still fulfilled by books and articles. This is because books can ellaborate for pages on one subject. And I really enjoy that.
However, for expression of thoughts and finding the books I want to read, I have been using internet -also for finding subjects, issues, blogentries, articles, forums.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
In an exerpt from Kameenui and Simmons (1999) the purpose of a scaffold is to make sure a student "gets it" or masters the first learning step in order to achieve some independence in learning.
The purpose of a scaffold is then to remove it.
Somehow televisions aren't scaffolds; I find it hard to remove mine. On teachervision, a list for evaluating scaffolds is provided. Maybe some teaching methods make more dependent than others and are somehow more like my television.
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Sunday, March 2, 2008
The afternoon when the children were free for holidays their mood changed from impatient discontent to happy helping around the house without being grumpy. Is the idea of being free that important? Freedom of movement can be an important motivator.
- ► 2011 (13)
- ► 2010 (18)
- ▼ 2008 (50)
- ► 2007 (174)
blogging lists, friends, ...
- original thinking in kabbalah
- good practices teaching (dutch)
- Hester Macrander (dutch)
- Linda Spaanbroek (dutch)
- List of learning methods
- schrijvenonline blogroll (dutch)
- Challenge from India
- Yudkowski to reveal bayesian mystery
- neurobloglist encephalon
- my dutch blog
- my french blog
- independent scholar
- encyclopedia britannica
- dictionary of Philophy of mind
- Snark's impatience remedy for writers
more blogs that I visit, some are very very good
- (english) philosophical weblogs list
- (english) blog about thinking
- (english) scholar's blog
- (french) livres pour enfants
- (english) Rabbi levi's blog
- (english) Kafka project
- (english) mad scientist matt, writer
- (english) thoughts on the road, writer
- (dutch) literair tijdschrift
- (dutch) Sergio, writer
- (dutch) Aelberts, writer
- (dutch) Susan, writer
- (dutch) Psyping, many qualities
- (dutch) Luthien, writer
- (dutch) literatuuraire
- (dutch) Langenveld, writer
- (dutch) Kitana, writer
- (dutch) de Winter, writer